Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘LIFEAID, ‘FITAID’, ‘FITAID RX, ‘FITAID ZERO,’ ‘FITAID RX ZERO,’ 'FOCUSAID,' 'IMMUNITYAID,' 'PARTYAID,' 'GOLFERAID,' ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Toronto, ON M9W 6P7. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you do not want to allow cookies to be used, please disable them on your browser.
- We reserve the right to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information that you provide to us to respond to you and to send you marketing materials for our own products and services.
- If you no longer wish to receive materials from us or would like your personal information removed from our database, please contact us at [email protected] Alternatively, if you receive materials from us by email you can make use of the "opt-out" provision in our communications so that we know that you no longer wish to receive any materials from us.
- Generally, we will not disclose the personally identifiable information that we collect through your use of our website to unaffiliated third parties. We will not share your information with outside parties who wish to market other products and services to you. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including order fulfillment and website-related services such as web hosting, to improve website-related services and features, to perform maintenance services, and to distribute advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf. We also reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information that we collect to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) to comply with the law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our website or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, safety and security of LIFEAID Canada ULC and its employees, our website visitors, and/or the public.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
- MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION AND CORRESPONDENCE: Membership may be cancelled at anytime. Cancellation must be received in writing or email prior to the next month’s shipment of LIFEAID product.
- Cancellations and all written correspondence can be sent by email to: [email protected] or mail to LIFEAID Beverage Co. P.O Box 761 Santa Cruz, CA 95061
- CREDIT CARD: Credit card information is maintained with strict confidentiality.
- PAYMENT: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- All orders are insured against physical loss and damage while in transit. Please contact us immediately if there is a problem with your delivery.
- RETURNS: Returns of unopened product can be sent to Lifeaid Canada ULC 90 Claireport Crescent unit 7, Toronto ON M9W 6P7. Please include original product and invoice with your return. Upon receipt of unopened product, a refund will be issued within 30 days for the purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee. Postage and Delivery is to be paid by the customer.
- FITAID is owned and operated by LIFEAID Canada ULC.
Please send returns to:
***Remember to include order# along with all returns***
If you have any further questions concerning our exchange/return policy, feel free to contact us by phone at (888) 347-0155 or directly on our Contact Us page.
Please review contents of order immediately after receiving. If there are any issues/damage(s) to item(s) in your order when received, please be sure to bring it to our attention within 3 days of receiving so we can resolve the issue for you.
THE LIFEAID LIFT
// Official Rules //
THE LIFEAID LIFT IS INTENDED TO HELP SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY AND ALL PARTICIPANTS SUBSEQUENT THERETO. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO SIGN UP FOR THE PROGRAM. THE LIFEAID LIFT IS ONLY OPEN TO QUALIFYING LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND EUROPE DURING SPECIFIED TIMELINES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY JOINING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. LIFEAID ('THE SPONSOR') IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, LIABILITY ARISING FROM INJURIES (INCLUDING DEATH), DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION AND/OR THEIR ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY ASSETS, FUNDS OR ELEMENTS THEREOF.
- ELIGIBILITY. The LIFEAID LIFT is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, Canada and Europe. Applicants must have a current or active LIFEAID reseller account in order to be eligible to participate. The Program is valid only during the duration offered in each specific country. Employees, officers and directors of LIFEAID Beverage Co. are not eligible for the Program. Resellers may not attempt to make purchases or submit purchases on behalf of their own gym or business for inclusion in this Program. Only online purchases made by consumers will qualify. To receive $15 (in the currency of execution country) cash credit added to qualifying resellers LIFEAID LIFT account (via PayPal), consumer purchase must include 24-can case using unique URL link provided to consumer by reseller. Offer not limited to one (1) 24-can case per order; Consumer may stack offer without limitations. Offer only applies to orders containing minimum of one (1) 24-can case. No code necessary. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Program, each applicant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor and Producer, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
- ENTRY PERIOD - FOR THE UNITED STATES: The Program begins on or around March 26, 2020, at or around 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT). Only current or active LIFEAID reseller accounts may qualify to sign up for the Program. The Program remains valid only for the duration of any mandatory closure caused directly by COVID-19. This may include but is not limited to CDC protocol regarding shelter-in-place or quarantine requirements. Program duration may be subject to change and/or termination by the Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion. | ENTRY PERIOD - FOR CANADA AND EUROPE: The Program begins on or around April 7, 2020, at or around 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT). Only current or active LIFEAID reseller accounts may qualify to sign up for the Program. The Program remains valid only for the duration of any mandatory closure caused directly by COVID-19. This may include but is not limited to CDC directives regarding shelter-in-place or quarantine requirements. Program duration may be subject to change or termination by the Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- HOW TO SIGN UP. Eligible current or active LIFEAID resellers may enroll in this Program by logging into their LIFEAID reseller account. Limit one (1) sign-up per individual, per gym or per reseller account will be permitted. The Official Sign-Up form including required W9 information (where applicable) must be completed and submitted online in its entirety. A valid and active PayPal account is required in order to participate and receive funds. Accrued funds from registered resellers' LIFEAID LIFT accounts will be sent directly to their registered PayPal account after the close of each month, with any & all funds accrued from the previous month. Minimum account balance required to transfer monthly funds via PayPal is: $15 (in the currency of execution country).
- LIMITATIONS. Limit one (1) sign-up per individual, per gym or per reseller account will be accepted for the Program. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in the applicant being removed from the Program. Submissions generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be deemed invalid. Submissions must be complete and valid to qualify. Submissions by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements are void. Proof of eligibility must be confirmed in order to participate in the Program. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their sign-up form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor or Administrator may be ineligible to participate.
- INSTAGRAM DISCLOSURE: This Program and use of the hashtag #LIFEAIDlift is voluntary and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By participating in this Program, each participant agrees to fully and completely release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook, Sponsor and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, and any third-party providers from any and all claims, losses, causes of action, and liability arising from injuries (including death), damages, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) incurred as a result of the entrant’s participation in this Program and/or their acceptance, use, or misuse of any assets, funds or element thereof.
- MOBILE DISCLOSURE: If you opt to use your wireless mobile device in connection with this Program, depending on your phone’s capabilities, standard text messaging rates or data charges may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Program, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to abuse or misuse the Program, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the person, as well as other possible consequences. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR SPONSOR ASSETS OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or withhold the funds of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person within this community.
Waivers, Disclaimers and Releases. By participating in the Program, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Program Entities from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to entrants’ participation in the Program and/or related to any benefits (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant's or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, related to participation in the Program. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Entry Information and Program Communications. As a condition of entering the Program, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor and Producer to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering, if necessary, this Program and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information entrants provide to Sponsor or Producer may be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Program. By entering the Program, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor and Producer to send additional Sponsor information to entrant.
- Governing Law / Limitation of Liability. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Program Entities in connection with the Program will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- BY ENTERING THE PROGRAM, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROGRAM WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Dispute Resolution. PLEASE READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT INCLUDES AN AGREEMENT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY DISPUTE RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM AND/OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN PROCEED IN COURT. THIS SECTION ALSO INCLUDES A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO PROCEED WITH ANY DISPUTE INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION. THIS SECTION ALSO INCLUDES A JURY WAIVER.
- There may be instances when you have a problem or dispute that needs special attention. In those instances, the Sponsor is committed to working with you to reach a reasonable resolution that satisfies you; however, we can only do this if we know about and understand your issue. Therefore, for any problem or dispute that you may have with Sponsor or Producer, you acknowledge and agree that you will first give Sponsor an opportunity to resolve your problem or dispute. This includes you first sending a written description of your problem or dispute to LIFEAID Beverage Co., P.O. Box 761, Santa Cruz, CA 95061). You then agree to negotiate with Sponsor in good faith about your problem or dispute. This should lead to resolution, but if for some reason your problem or dispute is not resolved satisfactorily within sixty (60) days after Sponsor’s receipt of your written description of it, you agree to the further dispute resolution provisions below.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims that cannot be resolved informally and that relate in any way to or arise out of participation in the Program and/or these Official Rules shall be final and binding arbitration, except to the extent that you have in any manner infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate any of the Program Entities’ or any third party patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity rights, in which case you acknowledge that arbitration is not an adequate remedy at law and that injunctive or other appropriate relief may be sought by the Program Entities and/or the applicable third party(ies). You and we acknowledge that these Official Rules affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to arbitrations under the Agreement (despite any other choice of law provision).
- Arbitration under these Official Rules shall be conducted by JAMS. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures). Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. An arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available in a court, including injunctive or declaratory relief and attorneys’ fees. In addition, for claims under $75,000 as to which you provided notice and negotiated in good faith with Sponsor as required above before initiating arbitration, if the arbitrator finds that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to a recovery of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Except for claims determined to be frivolous, Sponsor agrees not to seek an award of attorneys’' fees in arbitration even if an award is otherwise available under applicable law. As a limited exception to the agreement to arbitrate, you and we agree that you may take claims to small claims court, if your claims qualify for hearing by such court.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, NO ARBITRATION OR OTHER CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY ARBITRATION OR CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER VISITOR OF THE SITES, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. In the event that this CLASS ACTION WAIVER is deemed unenforceable, then any putative class action may only proceed in a court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration.
WE BOTH AGREE THAT, WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND THE PROGRAM ENTITIES BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL INVOLVING ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN US.
//End of Official Rules//